Wednesday, September 24 2014:
· Lunch: Bacon Cheddar burger on Bun, Chicken Quesadillas, Deli Sandwich, Chinese Salad with Roll, Fries, Tossed Salad, Veggies & Dip, Cupped Fruit, Fresh Fruit, and Milk
· Join us for one last Beach Fling from 9-11pm after the Homecoming Game! Admission will be $3, and concessions will be offered.
· Show your Raider Pride during Spirit Week, next week, September 9-October 3. Please remember, no full face paint is allowed, hats are only allowed as part of an outfit, and all outfits must abide by the school’s dress code. Help your class win the Spirit Stick by dressing for the following days:
· Million Dollar Monday – dress to impress, like you just won a million bucks
· Twinsie Tuesday – You and your besties should be indistinguishable.
· Wacky Wednesday – Anything goes (within dress code). How crazy can you get?
· Character Day Thursday – Who’s your favorite character?
· Raider Spirit Friday – Get ready for the Homecoming Game by showing your Raider Spirit!
· The FCCLA club will not be meeting on Tuesday afternoon. Our next meeting is Wednesday, the 24th during Club Day.
· Due to technical difficulty, any senior who has given their senior picture choices to Mrs. Rothgeb needs to do so AGAIN.
· All seniors need to fill out a superlative ballot during 4th block. They are all due to Mrs. Rothgeb on Wednesday.
· ATTENTION FRESHMEN: If you are interested in holding a leadership position in the freshmen class, please see Mr. Stroud or Mrs. Walker for an application. Your class needs you to be a leader, and not a follower.
· There will be no softball conditioning this Thursday, September 25th.
· All Competition Theater actors (A and B) are needed to attend ALL practices: Tues & Friday. Practice will be from 3:30 – 5:00 pm. Backstage & lighting are needed also. All Theater members are to remain with their 4th block teacher OR come to my room at 3:30. Nobody may wait in the auditorium without teacher supervision. Reminder: COMPETITION IS OCTOBER 18!!!
· The NHS will have a meeting for current senior members on Wednesday 9/24/14 at 3:30 in the library to discuss induction, ideas for the year, and vote for officers.
· Seniors can sign up for best friend pictures Monday 9/22- Friday 9/26 in Mrs. Rothgeb’s room 304. There are a limited number of spaces so first come, first serve.
· 10th and 11th grade students who want to take the PSAT test can begin signing up for the test now with Mrs. Watson in Guidance. The test is $15. The deadline to register is Thursday, September 25th. The test date is Wednesday, October 15th at 8:00 AM.
· Seniors: Visit the senior web site for scholarships and other opportunities.